QR Code Link to This Post
I write this message with sadness but we are needing to find a greater home for our beautiful and sweet babygirl. My wife lives alone and having lilly while working 3 jobs has been exhausting for her because I have left for school. She is a very very cute Maltese (as you can see from the pictures), she is slightly obedient; she knows "sit","lay down", "leave it" (for when she's playing with her brother andre too much), she's pretty good on walks but VERY friendly with EVERYONE, she is very playful and never ever stops until it's bedtime, and she will wake you up with kisses every morning. That's why it's so so unfortunate that we have to sell her to a better home. She is the BEST dog but the timing isn't right. She needs somewhere with a yard that she can let her energy out with and children/other pets to play with. So we will be selective with who we pick and might never find her a home... but with how cute she is, don't you think someone will want her?
She is $250 because..
1. She is the most beautiful Maltese I've ever seen (because she's very smart)
2. She is totally good to go on all her vaccines and Microchip.
3. She is still young and can be trained to be a GREAT dog
4. We invested $300 on her training at Petco and she has retained most of it
5. She deserves someone who's willing to pay big bucks for her because we will not accept anyone else
If you are looking to add a dog that is the sweetest and greatest addition to your family or be your best friend, you have found her.
Please text me at xx410 xx406xx1824